Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Cat Blog

Six months ago we got this guy


and I swore I would never become one of those crazy cat people telling strangers about their pet online. Welcome to the blog, you can see how well that worked out. It's not the first time I've done something stupid because of a cute little thing, but at least now that I'm married it'll probably be the last. Or if I do do it again, it'll be significantly more serious. In my further defense I'm actually a writer so this counts as practice. And in my ultimate "leave no evidence" defense I'm not linking to this blog, and only telling committed cat-lovers who are too far gone to mock me about it.

He's called Neutrino, and here's what he looks like now:



His favorite things are being fed, looking like an insane kung fu master while jumping for flies, and making me look like a suicidal OCD sufferer with thousands of small, parallel sets of scratches on my arms. This blog will be our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment